Submissions for 2019
edition are now open
We look forward to the next edition of the LBS Photography Awards. With your help, we hope to build on the strength and calibre of the previous cycle.
The theme for this edition is When Worlds Collide.
Eight entries will be shortlisted by a jury made up of photography professionals and members of the academic community at LBS and exhibited at LBS's London Campus. The winner will be announced on the exhibition’s opening night on 8 May, 2019. The winning entry will receive £ 2,000 cash prize and feature in the London Business School Review (LBSR).
Who can submit?
- This is an open call for submissions from professional and amateur photographers aged 18 or over.
- Both UK based and international photographers are welcome to enter.
- We accept entries that have been entered into other contests or previously published.
Where to submit?
- You can submit your application using the online form below.
- Submissions by email or on paper will not be accepted, and any hardcopy materials submitted will not be returned.
What to submit?
- A series of 5 - 10 images that you feel closely relates to the theme (images must be in JPEG format and the file-size should not exceed 5 MB per image).
- A piece of written content to describe the series and the story behind it (max 500 words, please include any additional details eg. represented organisations, previous publications if applicable).
- Examples of previous shortlisted submissions can be found here.
- Please read and confirm our Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants must own all rights and permissions to any photographs submitted to the LBS Photography Awards.
When to submit?
- All entries must be submitted by Friday 22 March 2019 (23:59 GMT).
- Once your entry has been submitted, you will not be able to make any additional changes.
For all enquiries please refer to the FAQs page or email firstname.lastname@example.org